Thursday, December 3, 2009

Are all the people on myspace bad?

everytime im invited to view someone'e myspace page, there is always this of gangsta/ druggie/ sex addict type environment. i have viewed pages from most races and both sexes. can anyone show me a good one or decent one.



Are all the people on myspace bad?

I would say 85% are bad.



Are all the people on myspace bad?

No, I am not bad so NO.



Are all the people on myspace bad?

yeah mine is www.myspace.com/bmd2007, check it out.



Are all the people on myspace bad?

you betcha



Are all the people on myspace bad?

make sure you know the person before you go on to there myspace and no not all of them are bad



Are all the people on myspace bad?

no not all people on my space are bad. it's certain pages that you go 2. i know my page is not bad.



Are all the people on myspace bad?

nah...Im good, my boyfriend is good, my cousin and friends are good. show you...its Private to only people i know in person. so sorry..



Are all the people on myspace bad?

yeh www.myspace.com/ its_too_big_it_wont_fit thats mine and its totally decent



Are all the people on myspace bad?

www.myspace.com/whitetrash_hero



Although, I do like sex and drugs



Are all the people on myspace bad?

Not everyone on there is bad. Don't get me wrong there are quite a few on there that are. But keep looking and you might find someone that isn't bad. But sorry can't let you see mine.



Are all the people on myspace bad?

Heck no they're not all bad. Mine is http://www.myspace.com/horselover_14 . Check it out and my friends, I don't think any of them have the themes you're talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host