Friday, December 25, 2009

Why doesn't my myspace page load right?

Whenever I am on myspace and looking through "view all friends" the page does not load. Some of the pictures show up of my friends but not all of them. And when this happens I can't go on any other pages either and I have to refresh the page for a couple minutes before it finally loads. I think it has to do something with the pics because I only have problems when I go on a page with pictures. What could be causing this problem?



Why doesn't my myspace page load right?

Its ur internet



if you have dial-up then it is ur internet



if not then try to download



the new flashplayer



but i doubt that is that



Why doesn't my myspace page load right?

listen to the guy before me.



But also, if you have alot of pictures, and your page is really long, that also creates a problem

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host