Sunday, December 6, 2009

Myspace Pictures Blocked?

I've tried numerous times to access my pictures from my computer. But Verizon Fios has blocked all pictures from myspace! At first, myspace was blocked itself but I restarted the modem and it worked fine. I've tried to restart the modem again but the pictures are still blocked.



Does anyone know what I can do so I can view pictures on myspace again?



Myspace Pictures Blocked?

You need to get in touch with Tom. He runs MySpace and can resolve that issue for you. It may be a technical glith on their end.



Myspace Pictures Blocked?

tom cant do anything for your nor can the technical group for myspace!! they take days or even months to respond!! contact verizon fios or whatever internet provider you have to resolve this issue

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host