Friday, December 25, 2009

Myspace Video won't play?

Why can't I view the videos on myspace? I've tried several different computers and asked different people and most say they can't either and some actually say they can veiw them?????????? When I try to play them it does it's lil loading thing with the circle load screen then it just quits and goes blank... is there some sort of "flash player" you need or what??



Myspace Video won't play?

I am having the same problem. I casn't view anyone's video, nor can't i upload any. This happened after I installed IE7 recently.



Myspace Video won't play?

If your using the videos off from myspace.com they sometimes work and sometimes dont.



Thats something that you have to live by. Try getting them from youtube.com



You can also try downloading flash again from the link below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host