Monday, December 28, 2009

Crush/myspace?

I viewed my crushes myspace recently. And then I assume he viewed mine. Because the myspace has a page # views on the main page you know? Or whatever. It went up one. Right after. I have a public profile. But no1 ever views it, unless I post which I haven't yet. Or give it out to a friend. Though I know when I have, it wasn't them several times. I've asked one of my friends when I wasn't sure who it was, but she's been really busy. Course she could be lying. She used to be mean. But why would she lie over that? My crush must have a diff myspace tracker. He's had one before. He must know a real one, where every1 that visits his page is on there, not just only the one's w whatever tracker. Is there a way to know without a tracker? Maybe the ip one? If I viewed his, then he viewed mine. Could it mean something? Because if he knew it was me, he wouldn't have to. I guess he could be curious? Or something?



Crush/myspace?

Slowly shut down the computer and go outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host