Sunday, December 6, 2009

What's wrong with my MySpace?!!?

It says on my profile, Crystal has 3 Friends .. But I actually have 4 friends on MySpace! Then when I click "View All Of Crystal's Friends", there are 4. What's wrong?!



What's wrong with my MySpace?!!?

It might be a glitch or something ,just try refreshing the page and see what happens



What's wrong with my MySpace?!!?

i don't know. sorry. but if u find out tell me!



What's wrong with my MySpace?!!?

just e-mail their customer service ...they are pretty good at fixing any issues!!!



What's wrong with my MySpace?!!?

go to edit top friends and put her in it



What's wrong with my MySpace?!!?

have you tried altering your top friends that can be done in the 'edit/change friends' section of yuor profile editor page- see if that works!



What's wrong with my MySpace?!!?

I'm not sure, I got that problem one time when I deleted Tom before I added any new friends and it kept at one but I didn't even have any. I added my boyfriend and it said I had two friends when I only had one... Added another and it said three friends but I only had two.... etc. I ended up cancelling that account and starting all over because it bugged the crap out of me too.



What's wrong with my MySpace?!!?

It may be that their server hasn't updated yet. Sometimes it does take awhile for a new friend to show in the count. I've seen your problem happen to me on occassion. They should show up in a few hours or so(it could take longer depending on how hard the servers are working). I have also noticed the exact opposite problem. Mine curently says I have 33 friends but when I count them it only comes to 28. It's been that way for several months. I have no clue why that is though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host