Monday, November 30, 2009

Myspace blog....閳?anwser please?

How do i make a shortcut to my myspace blog just from viewing my profile....



See i have a blog an i want to make a short cut to it from my myspace profiel like if you wanna see my blog you just click on a link on my page閳?br> how do you do that閳?Please help閳モ懇娅忛垾?br> Thankies



Myspace blog....閳?anwser please?

Just use this code, it is a link to view your blog. The only thing you have to do is replace the XXXXXXXX with YOUR FRIEND ID! Oh and TAKE OUT ALL THE SPACES! I had to put a whole bunch of spaces, or else it wouldn't show up right. There should be NO SPACES in the code!



%26lt;a href="http://blog.myspace.c om/index.cfm?fuseaction=b log.ListAll%26amp;fri endID=XXXXXXXX%26amp;MyToken=6c 01db4b-fabf-47a3-a382-8547 471eb293ML"%26gt;View My Blog%26lt;/a%26gt;



Myspace blog....閳?anwser please?

Huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host