Saturday, November 28, 2009

Is there any legitimate way to tell who is viewing my myspace profile?

I've heard of those websites where you can tell who's viewing you page, but only if they're a member of the tracking website. I dont want one of those. Does anyone know one that works and won't give me a virus? lol, thanks.



Is there any legitimate way to tell who is viewing my myspace profile?

There's one that let's you know where the person is veiwing your profile from. Like it tells you the city they're in, but besides that there's nothing you could use. Sorry unfortunetly I don't remember the website. It was something like Trackzor or Trakr. com but I don't remember. Sorry.



I found it for you, I use to use it myself and it did work but like I said it simply tells you where they're viewing your profile from.



Here's the link to the website:



http://trakzor.com/



Is there any legitimate way to tell who is viewing my myspace profile?

No. The most a tracker will tell you is the location the person is from that is viewing your page. And myspace is very strict about "trackers" since alot carry spam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host