Saturday, November 28, 2009

How do I lock people from viewing my comments on Myspace?

I really don't want people to be able to view my comments on my Myspace page. I saw that some of my friends on Myspace have that locked but I never get a chance to ask them so please tell me how! I had my friend lock my non friends from viewing my profile and I don't even know how to do that! HELP!!



How do I lock people from viewing my comments on Myspace?

well if you mean to hide them here is the code



%26lt;style%26gt;.friendscomments{display:none;}...



%26lt;p%26gt;



Hope i helped閳?br>How do I lock people from viewing my comments on Myspace?



you can use this website, they have LOTS of awesome codes:



http://www.myspace-crash-codes.com/blog/...



but you cant always block anyone from viewing your comments



if they have firefox then they can see them



hope i helped!



Madison Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host