Monday, November 30, 2009

I deleted someone off myspace but they are still viewing my private page?

About 2 weeks ago i deleted someone that i no longer talk to or care to talk to on myspace. tonite i posted a bulletin and about 5 min later they had messaged me about it. at that point i was just wondering how thats possible, i checked my friends list, not there. i went to edit friends, not there either. but i went to their page, and i am on theirs as a friend. i also made my page private so anyone thats not my friend cant see it. i emailed customer service to see what is going on,. has anyone ever had this happen? this my page to show that when u click on it u have to be a friend to see it. i dont know how this could happen if i deleted them . http://myspace.com/jessica4365



I deleted someone off myspace but they are still viewing my private page?

go to the persons page and block them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host