Monday, November 30, 2009

All I want is to UNSUBSCRIBE from MySpace?

I only joined MySpace to view a friend's baby's pics and I can't find a link to unsubscribe...HELP!!!!! I tried asking the question to MySpace "help"...and thay answered a question that I didn't even ask!!! GRRRRRR I want off of MySpace and I want off NOW!!!



All I want is to UNSUBSCRIBE from MySpace?

If you wish to permanently terminate your MySpace account follow these steps:



~Click "Home" in the top navigation menu from any MySpace web page.



~From your personal home page, click the "Account Settings" next to your default picture.



~From your "Change Account Settings" page, click the "Cancel Account" link, found just above the "My Account Settings".



~On the "Cancel My Account" page, click the "Cancel My Account" button.



~Check the email account that you used to create your account.



~Follow the instructions in that email to delete your account.



All I want is to UNSUBSCRIBE from MySpace?

Log into your myspace account. Click on Account Settings. Near the top of the page, click cancel account. Follow instructions....That easy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host